Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday fun-day.


We started the day with a trip to Fiesta for some Mexican/grocery items, then hit Pei Wei for lunch.  (We only eat out as a family every couple of weeks or so, but always here!)




The system:  We order (Dan and I split an order), then I take a nice long walk with Max to neighboring stores while Daddy manages to eat at least half his meal.  (Because Max is not really manageable at the table.)




Then Daddy takes Max while I eat my half.  (Not posting fortunes this time since a couple got lost under the table -- yucky.)  We brought Joe home a fortune cookie, but he didn't want it since he vomited after eating Chinese food yesterday.  Ugh!




We hit the party store afterward.




Came home and put kids in pools ...




Max's aversion to sitting in the water doesn't appear to apply to swimming pools.




Especially with his brother for entertainment!




Brian styled Max's hair ...




... and we set off for Granny and Gramps'.




Another great meal.  What a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment