Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Max for dinner.


Max enjoys climbing into small spaces, boxes ... a crock pot ...




We learned more about Mexico today.  Gabe and I learned that chocolate comes from Mexico.




And Max learned that chocolate is very interesting stuff that makes a wonderful mess.




And even more of one when you throw it.




So I cleaned him up and gave him a pepper instead.  




We are going through an alphabet book about the weather, and another one about Mexico.  Today we did 'B' and 'C.'  I make a fuss about not letting him look ahead to the next letter, because it's a surprise.  In the weather book, 'A' is for atmosphere, 'B' is for barometer, and 'C' is for clouds.  I asked him what he thought 'D' might be for.  He thought a moment, then decided that 'D' must be for "death."  Honestly!!  (Poor Gabe is so fearful of storms.)




Right now his big thing is making action drawings, using stick figures to tell the story.  Here Rath beats up Four Arms, then crumples him into a ball and throws him.


No comments:

Post a Comment