Just when we started talking about tightening our belts financially, I went out today and bought a sombrero.
I want to do a homeschool unit on Mexico. It wasn't an impulse buy ... I've been looking for one!
I'm sure that it will come in handy. We used to have a sombrero but lost it. I think every family needs a sombrero.
Max disagrees. (I couldn't ever even get it all the way on his head before he started to take it off.)
Although he can't talk, Max is definitely able to express his opinions. He can muster an unbelievable piercing shriek (which I think must be a survival mechanism for all younger siblings).
Here's the offending older sibling.
Here's Joe wearing the sombrero.
But this is a nicer picture of him from today. Joe has a man teacher this year for 2nd grade. He'll go and meet him for the first time tomorrow.
Here I'm putting the sombrero on Brian's head.










No comments:
Post a Comment