Thursday, August 5, 2010

Play date day.


Today we had a play date with Gabe's little friend and his brothers and sisters!  Max and Gabe both enjoyed the visit.  Max stayed entertained with all the bigger kids playing around him!




There was a lot of Wii playing going on ... It is too hot to even think about going outside.




Tomorrow is Dan's last day of work at Rice!  We're so happy he has a whole week of vacation next week between jobs!



Max played on the floor with a chair and a pair of my socks for a long time.  Here he is hanging out with Daddy:




He didn't seem too upset about hitting himself in the face with the video game controller.



My next appointment for screening with gynecologic oncology is scheduled for late October, so there should not be any more BRCA updates between now and then.  I might even have to make it later because of the 90-day waiting period for insurance at Dan's work.  Right now I am feeling this wild urge to hurry up and have one more kid before I part with all my parts.  Yes, I know I'm the only one who thinks this would be a positive thing.  Maybe it's a phase.  But now is the time to think about it, I guess, since once I proceed with all that, the option would be gone forever ...


No comments:

Post a Comment