
Today we took our favorite family trip to the comic book store, Half Price Books, Pei Wei, and Toys R Us!

I wasn't going to post our fortunes because they were stupid this time, but I guess I will. Here's Dan's:

Lame-o! Like anybody wants to get that one.
Max doesn't really like being fed. And his fortune was dumb too:

(I can't think of any clever tie-ins to link this to Max.)

Max doesn't like to be fed because he wants to experiment with foods himself. It can be cute ...

... at first. And then become less so ...

He likes to make a mess! Here is my fortune. I opened it, grumbling that I wondered what kind of stupid fortune I was going to get this time ...

Alright, ha freakin' ha. And Gabe's:

Somehow I don't see it ...

Next we went and unloaded 3 huge boxes of books, VHS tapes and DVDs at Half Price Books. Here are Gabe and Dan in their Nintendo shirts!

We only got $21 for all the media we brought in. Oh well. Here's Gabe holding up a couple of titles I wanted to look for on the internet for a better price.

Gabe was excited about this comic book where all the superheroes get fat (except for the blob guy, who loses weight).

He got this Iron Man toy at Toys R Us. They were having a big clearance sale because they're moving locations. The new location will be closer to the mall (Willowbrook). Because of this they would not take the $3 off birthday card Gabe had from Jeffrey (the giraffe)'s Birthday Club. When the cashier said no, Dan said sarcastically (jokingly), "Well, happy birthday!"

There was a traffic jam on the way home, and the GPS came in handy. It started to rain, and Max fell asleep.
That's enough for today!

No comments:
Post a Comment