Today my cousin Wendy brought her three kids out, and we had a combined play date with them and Brian's family next door. Of course, I never manage to take pictures during the major event of the day ...

Afterward, Dan and I took Max grocery shopping. Daddy's tired. His quote of the day: "If we only did the things I wanted to do, we wouldn't do much."

I got a billing statement from MD Anderson today. I owed $0, since all my studies were paid for by insurance. All $8,300 worth! Wow ... This makes me think I will miss the Aetna HMO Dan's had through Rice. UHD's plan will really have to rock to be on par with what we've had.

Back at the compound tonight, Dad was blowing bubbles for Max and Maya ...

Big bubbles!

Another funny story from today. A couple of the kids were playing Mario Kart on the Wii, and I saw Maya dancing around animatedly with the steering wheel controller saying, "I'm Baby Peach!" I started to point out that I didn't see Baby Peach on the screen when Gabe whispered to me, "I told her she's playing invisible Baby Peach."

Oh, and here are a couple of cute videos from last night of Gabe energetically playing Wii and Max walking around in circles.

No comments:
Post a Comment