Monday, August 30, 2010

Braving the back yard.


We don't play in our own back yard very often.




Here is why!!




I asked Gabe to make sure Max didn't get hurt while I was messing with Buster.




When I turned around and they were gone, I realized that Gabe had picked Max up and carried him back inside to protect him.




Buster's a great big, excited puppy with sharp claws and in a constant state of teething.  But all we really have to do is chain him up.




We'll have to do it more often, because Max loved the swing!




Nathan saw us out there and had to come check it out!




He seemed a little uncertain at first ...




But the babies caught on surprisingly well to the concept of hanging on.  Gabe and Joe had fun pushing their little brothers ... gently.




Poor Maya feels left out in these situations without a natural partner.




Max started falling asleep on the swing, so I took him in for a nap.




Our chickens are out there.  (They actually look less like chickens and more like ... dinner.)




We have a nice back yard.  We need to chain Buster up more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment