Friday, August 6, 2010

Don't throw away this note.


Every day is Christmas at our house.  Although we are trying to do some cleaning and getting rid of things, we are still perpetually in acquisition mode.



Gabe's always getting more toys.  Now Daddy has joined an online video swap club, and I joined a paperback book swap!  Our mailbox is full of packages every day.  I guess Max is the only one who doesn't have a case of the gimmes.



Gabe got two new Ben 10 Ultimate Aliens today.  Here he is winding up Terraspin ...



And letting him go!  It's hard to tell here, but the toy was spinning like crazy in this shot.  Max was pointing and saying, "Oooooo!"



He also got Ultimate Humongousaur.  He's been wanting to get Humongousaur and take him to the "dinosaur museum" (Houston Museum of Natural Science).  When I asked Gabe if he was ready to go there now, he condescendingly said, "I already invited Joe and Grandma.  But you can go too, Mom, if you really want to!"



The UPS man brought something for Dan, so Gabe had me write these notes to him.  We put up the first sign, but then Gabe was concerned that Daddy might throw the sign away after he read it.  Which necessitated a second sign, instructing him not to throw away the first one.  (There was a third sign next to the package in his room.)



I went to take a picture of the third sign but could not find it.  Organizing this room is one of Dan's goals during his week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment