Today Grandma, Gabe, Joe, Max and I went on our weekly trip to the library. Afterward we stopped by PetSmart so Mom could buy a dish for the cat.

Max got a kick out of looking at the fish ...

... and the birds. (But he wouldn't look at the camera for me!)

I was having some trouble with Gabe, who was shoving me in the store, running, and not quitting when I told him to stop ...

It was mostly a fun trip though!
But then when Gabe started irritating Max on the way home, I lost my cool! He was moving Max's bottom lip and speaking, effectively making Max "talk" (like a puppet). He always gets in trouble for this because (1) it's annoying to Max, and (2) Gabe's hands aren't clean! Gabe carries around a flip camera and happened to be filming himself in the act, so he got in trouble on camera!

Gabe wound up with a time-out in his room after that one. (Ah, the joy of having children.) He spent most of the rest of the day at Grandma's house. But tomorrow Grandma and Buddy are going on a trip (taking their own little time-out, away from us!), so Dan and I will experience the full joy of both our kids 24/7 for the next couple of days. (I still want another one.)

No comments:
Post a Comment