Well, most of my posts are about Max lately. I do have two children, but one of them chooses to spend most of his days with Grandma and Joe.
The other one is pretty demanding of my attention, most of the time!
Here he is, studying the nasal aspirator.
You know, I got a good look in the back of Max's mouth today and was surprised to see ... two molars!! In the very back of his mouth on the left side he has an upper and lower molar. No wonder he can eat all the foods he does and chew them so well! Here I thought he was just good at "gumming it!"
Max likes to pick out travel destinations on the map above the bed.
Today we took Buster back to the vet for more medicine and to buy another shot.
Another shot from me ... I haven't killed him yet!








No comments:
Post a Comment