Gabe is working on improving his penmanship. I found this Spider-man handwriting book to help him practice. 'E' is for Electro, and he pulled out his Electro toy while doing his lettering!

For our unit on Mexico we went to a couple of local Mexican markets! I've always just passed by them before without taking much notice ... They're bigger and nicer than I expected. (Although I wouldn't buy any meat there, even if I was eating meat.)

Here all the kids are carefully observing (and, well ... killing) ants in the barn.

Then Buddy decided to do an experiment with potassium nitrate, sugar and fire.

Max and I were sitting a bit too close. When Dad jumped up and got out of the way, we did too!

It created a fireworks-like display.

Here's our dumb dog, getting a bit too close ...

And here's Maya, wearing the dress Mom and Dad brought back for her from Spain.

Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment