Sunday, April 18, 2010

The mummy.


Dan tried on my mummy costume for the first time today.  It was so tight that he felt claustrophobic.  But he says it'll work.  This mummy wears black socks.




Kind of a dreary, rainy Sunday.  Here's Max reaching for me ...




... and starting to get upset when I didn't take him right away.  Max's people preference thing seems to be getting out of hand, to the point where some of us are getting nothing done, and some of us have our feelings hurt!  I am on both ends of the spectrum, since Max prefers my parents to me, but me to anyone else (including poor Daddy).  I hope this is a phase!




Of course Gabe's preferences are the opposite.  He wants his dad around all the time (since they share common interests, especially video games), and it seems I never have the solutions he needs.  Today I hollered to him to come and read a story with me, and he told me he was busy:  "I'm doing my business."  (He was playing with toys!)  I did manage to get him to come read an educational book about hurricanes and weather though.  Then we did an experiment in the kitchen to demonstrate what causes it to rain.  (Maybe this is why he's avoiding me ...)




I think he preferred the actual rain to the experiment.




We went up to have dinner with Granny and Gramps.




Gabe played with Joe for awhile outside.  Tomorrow Brian is taking my laptop computer with him to work to wipe off a virus, along with everything else on the hard drive!  (It's not the computer I use to make this blog, at least.)  So I'll be starting fresh on that system tomorrow night, thanks to my friendly next door helpdesk!




The mummy returns!


No comments:

Post a Comment