Monday, April 5, 2010

Internet outage day ... testing 1, 2, 3.


Today the internet is not working well.  I'm not sure if this will post or not!




Wow, I've uploaded two photos so far without it stalling out!  Is this the payoff for spending an hour on the phone with AT&T?




Max got his hands into a bowl of ice cream today and entertained us all with his enthusiasm.  Looks like he will have a sweet tooth!




Playing around in the yard while waiting for the repairman to call.  Max seemed concerned about the outage too.




Daddy and his boys.  Oops ... the computer had a hard time loading this one!




I love this pic of Gabe on the tire swing.




What?  A stick?!!  You've gotta be kiddin' me!




Leftovers from our egg-dyeing project.  In a second, if this entry posts without incident or error messages, I think I'm going to pass out from amazement.  

(Edited -- after I picked myself up off the floor -- to add:  It will let me post, but won't let me change from the darn Easter background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment