Hello. It's me, Buster. Mom wanted to write about Earth Day, but she doesn't have much to say about it.
We didn't plant a tree .. But here's a picture of Gabe in the garden!
Gabe's class was supposed to celebrate Earth Day today. But they didn't. Because the teacher had gotten mixed up and thought it was last week. (So they'd already done their Earth Day thing!)
This bad, Earth-Day-forgetting homeschool mom did go see Dr. Casagrande today, though. Happily the pathology of all my problems seems to boil down to nothing more serious than (1) stubbornness and (2) vanity.
Dad and Ricky drove Jamey to his radiation treatment today, so they had some brother bonding time, I guess.
Then Mom and Dad drove the boys to soccer practice. Now Dan and I are having a relatively quiet evening.
Buster says, "Get with the program!" Maybe next year. For now, good night, and Happy Earth Day ... I guess.







No comments:
Post a Comment