Here is one of my kids, trekking across the library.
I signed up Gabe and Joe for "Kid Trekkers: Passport to Russia" at the library today from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Max and Grandma played while I checked out books, and Gabe and Joe went to the little class.
I thought the class sounded like fun! I told Gabe and Joe before going in that if they hated it, I'd never make them go to one again.
Max enjoyed himself, playing with Grandma and the Grinch.
Afterward Joe said he hated it! (I tried to make the kids hold off commenting about it till we left the building!) When I asked Gabe if he liked it he said, "Sure. It was a good little class." They fed the kids hard-boiled eggs and chocolate milk and chocolate eggs. (Grandma pointed out that while these things did not sound very Russian, they did sound like leftovers from Easter!) They even made a craft that looked like Easter eggs.
I think one of the reasons Gabe liked the class was that a pretty little girl from his kindergarten class was there!







No comments:
Post a Comment