Today Max and I went to school with Gabe for "Muffins with Mom."

Gabe picked out cinnamon muffins for us. (See, he's not allergic to the spice itself!) It was nice hanging out with him there for a few minutes! Mom brought Max and sat in the corner with him.

We had to get up when all of Gabe's little classmates were all over Max!

Next Mom and I went to Danny's Trix and Kix to find a costume Gabe can wear on Thursday for Storybook Character day. He is into Greek mythology right now, but I was scared that if I send him in anything that resembles a dress, the kids would be merciless. So Mom bought him some plastic armor.

He's going to be Edmund from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. (Edmund is the character he pretends to be when the kids are playing Narnia on the playground.)

Max is doing a funny thing lately ... When he is with one adult but wants to go to someone else, he'll look at the person he wants, make a horrible, pathetic, sad face and begin to cry. Then once he is passed to his desired playmate, he shuts off the waterworks instantly and chuckles, "Heh heh heh."
Max's schedule is off since he got up early this morning for the muffins. That's why tonight's post is late. Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment