Monday, April 19, 2010

Buddy rides the train.


Today Buddy and his cousin Kenneth took a ride to Hearne on Steam Engine 844.



Grandma drove to Hearne to pick him up when he got there.  So I had both my boys today!


  

We went to Target and got a price adjustment on Daddy's new bicycle, which had gone on sale for $20 less just a couple days after he got it.



Gabe is the one who observed the sale sign on the bike when I didn't see it at first.  He also led me to the bike section of the store.  He was pretty giddy about his role in getting some money back, and I let him buy a toy!



Buddy had a fun train ride!  He and Grandma were back by 3pm.



Here's my laptop, virus-free thanks to my IT guy.




What was up with the cold weather today?!  Isn't it almost May?

More tomorrow ... goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment