Tonight Gabe and Maya were being chased by a giant eyeball who was holding ...

... one of these plastic thingies.

Running ...

running ...
Caught!

Gabe helped Buddy finish planting his "three sisters" garden of corn, beans and squash.

Buster had big plans for eating an even larger plastic bag ...

... dashed! (By Dan.)

I experimented with making a mud brick containing a clue in hieroglyphics for the kids to excavate at the Egypt party.

This scary guy went running after Max.

"Gotcha!"

Gabe wanted to copy his dad and do the same thing, but Dan stopped him saying, "I don't trust you not to run right into him!"
Gabe persisted, protesting, "I don't think that's going to happen, Dad!" Dan told him it was not reassuring enough that he didn't think so.

Max was so excited to get his hands on Buddy's glass of ice water!

Easily entertained!

Turns out the giant eyeball was just Joe wearing a mask. Whaddya know ...
Tomorrow is the first game for the Black Spiders!!


No comments:
Post a Comment