Gabe's new thing is Ben 10 Ultimate Alien. He must have spent two hours on this website today looking at the new characters. Even at this moment I can hear the sounds playing endlessly on the living room computer: "Ultimate Big Chill! Ultimate Humungousaur!" He took this picture of his new favorite character, Waterhazard, to show Buddy. I know what toys we'll be buying soon!

He had everyone pick their favorites of the new characters. Then he and Joe pulled out the old ones and played with them for awhile.

I have a new incentive for getting Gabe to do his homeschool. As soon as he's finished with each page he has to do, I scream!! He loves it. (Why didn't I think of this before?)

Okay, revisiting a previous post ... does anyone remember the derogatory comments I made about Oriental Trading Company on Friday? I didn't think anyone really read my blog, but apparently I am being watched, because guess who called me today?! Oriental Trading Company!! What the ...?! Yikes. Apparently they're serious about guaranteeing customer satisfaction ... I thanked the customer advocate for her concern, and for a case of the heebie-jeebies. If you're reading this, Andrea ... uh ... hey.

Then I removed my blog from being crawled by internet search engines! That way, maybe I won't be hearing from the good folks at Cartoon Network tomorrow ...

No comments:
Post a Comment