Getting bonked on the head is no fun. Ask Max, our resident expert.

I seem to remember that when Gabe was a baby, he went through a phase where he was always bumping his head ... when he was getting more mobile, trying to climb and get into things. I believe that's where Max is now.

I'm not talking about big, neglectful-parent knocks. As you can see in this picture, I'm always there. I can't prevent every little blunder though ...

He's starting to climb and test out his legs for walking. He usually falls comfortably on his butt, but occasionally this has resulted in a small head bump and some tears.

Or he'll pick up something and hit himself in the head with it (remote control). Or put his hands up and drop something on his own head (like the Madagascar penguin toy seen here on the floor next to the shelf between Gabe and Max). Don't do that, baby!

Or he'll fall over when he's horsing around with Gabe ...

He loves to play though! He wants to do all the things Gabe does!

Gabe's at soccer practice tonight. Maybe someday Max will play too ... he just needs a few years to get a little more coordinated!

No comments:
Post a Comment