Saturday, January 29, 2011

What We Did Today. For Mom.


Grandma and Buddy were out today, partying with some other old folks.  But Mom will surely want to know what went on today ...



Max was his usual silly self.  He asked for Grandma and Buddy a couple of times, and I assured him that you would be back.  (He understands the meaning of "back" in this context.)



We went grocery shopping.  Gabe got a wrist watch, and I've been asking him what time it is all day.



I fed the dog and cat (although I haven't actually seen the cat, sorry).  No, we didn't get to go roller skating or to see the FFA animals.  



I wasn't able to get this crowd pumped up about either event.



But we did take a walk up the road ...



... to New Granny's house.



I guess the dogs and chickens have all died.  (New Granny's, that is.  Don't panic, Mom.  You've only been gone one day, and I couldn't have killed all of ours in such a short time.)



Brian fed Buster and the chickens at our house.  Dan went and got the garbage cans.  Brian's family was at some kind of church thing tonight.  We had a pleasant enough day, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment