Today was wet and cold. But not too cold to splash in puddles, apparently ...
Max can say almost all the colors now ... but is more likely to cooperate with saying them in reference to trucks! In the beginning here he's saying "rah" (which is what he calls monsters), trying to draw my attention to the toy Gabe was holding. I saved the color "orange" for last because he can't say orange. But if you ask him if he can say it, he always answers, "Yeah!"
He smiles for the camera now!
But it's always an exaggerated, squinty smile (anticipating the flash, I think).
Making an effort to sit down to dinner together at night! Usually Gabe runs out to Grandma and Buddy's, and Dan and I eat dinner in shifts. I'm trying to accommodate everyone's dinner requests and stick to the habit of sitting together!




No comments:
Post a Comment