Friday, January 21, 2011

Back to my real life.


No news from my appointments, so I feel confident that no news is good news.  Anyway, that's what I expected ...



Someone has continued in the trend of being really fussy today.



Max wants to watch Madagascar all the time.  He says, "Ee-ba!  Ee-ba!" (which means "zebra") to request it.  It's always on in the background, and Gabe and I have just about memorized it!



You can't see him in this shot, but Buster was standing in the window behind the kids.  Maya says that she thinks he is really a man in a dog suit.



The bite, or whatever it is on Gabe's face, is getting better.



I'm not sure where Killer Bat is from (I'd ask Gabe now, but then Max would find me and I couldn't finish this post or take a shower)!




No comments:

Post a Comment