Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I hope they don't poke me full of holes.


It's been a sleepy, lazy day for Max, but a busy day of preparation for me.  I keep thinking, I hope they don't poke me full of holes tomorrow.



In mad food-preparation mode, I have filled the fridge with borscht, spinach salad, pinto beans, peanut butter noodles, millet casserole, and cornmeal-oat bran muffins.  I won't be cooking tomorrow. Here's Max with peanut butter all over his face.



Going in for a breast ultrasound tomorrow.  Do I have lumps?  Well, yeah!  All from breastfeeding, hopefully.  I still have that galactocele, and I always have pain under my right arm.  I'm not sure if the lymph node is still swollen.  I wonder, do they have to poke holes in the same lumps every time?  This hurts, makes breastfeeding harder, and requires some recovery time. 



Dad's not taking me this time.  He and Mom will be around to watch Gabe.  Tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m. ...



Dan, Max and I will be on our way.  If you pray, pray for good results!  Beggars can't be choosers, and negative results are the most important thing.  But if given the choice, I would prefer not to be poked full of holes this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment