Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introducing Dinny, Dabe, and Bahn.


Sunday dinner at Granny and Gramps!'



The moment we walked through the door Max started saying, "Dinny!"  He is learning to say "Granny!"



Except that this is the person he's calling "Dinny."  Oh well ... we'll work on it.



In other news, big brother "Dee" is now becoming "Dape" or "Dabe!"



Max spotted Granny's kitty in the kitchen window.



Hi, Stinky!



Max used to call Brian "Daddy," so Dan had to share that title like I had to share "Mama" with Grandma.  But today he said "Bahn," making an attempt at "Brian!"  (Brian, quit leaving ugly pictures on my camera!  I won't show the ones up your nose.)



It's been a nasty, cold, rainy end of our weekend!  For anyone who might be following, my MD Anderson appointment originally scheduled for Thursday got moved to the 27th.  Ovarian appointment is still the 20th.  I'm getting nervous about the radiation from having two mammograms in one year and am going to contact the office to see if I can just have an ultrasound instead.  From what I've read, the mammo may do more harm than good, especially with the probability of inconclusiveness due to breastfeeding ...?  I always find things to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment