Walking to the mailbox today, Max was bound and determined to get down and into some mud puddles!
So Gabe ran back home to get Max's boots ...
... and in he went!
I remember when Gabe was at the same age, and all he wanted to do was play in the road for hours, stomping in puddles and throwing rocks.
In other news, today was the first day "back to school."
Not too bad. When Gabe cooperates we can get done early and have time to goof off.
Still wearing his boots later tonight.
Apparently scooters are not just for kids! I've seen Grandma on the scooter a couple times, and I think she has a new favorite pastime.
More of Gabe's drawings: The High Breed Commander.
Ultimate Cannonbolt.
Ultimate Kevin.
Vilgax.
And this guy named "Crowley" or something. Not sure what he's from. He looks like Orko.













No comments:
Post a Comment