Gabe has been writing little notes and reminders lately. Today, after losing a dollar for not cooperating during math, he made himself this wrist bracelet with a reminder on it ...
It says, "Do not be mean." He actually lost the dollar when I scolded him for not doing his math and he said, "It's your fault, Mom." I am tired of the blame-shifting and was not in the mood for it this morning. I told him that was mean ... hence, the reminder he wrote to himself. (I didn't tell him to make this!)
And he made this sign to remind himself to brush his teeth every morning.
I loaned him a roll of tape and he started taping his toys to the walls and tables. (Well, it was a slow day, and too nasty to go out!)
Then he started taping little signs next to them.
Next he decided to try to teach Max to say the names of all his toys.
Max learned the name of "NRG." He also successfully repeated "Agent Six" and "Waterhazard." To Gabe's disappointment, he would not even attempt to say "Ultimate Humungousaur."
He's picking up words like crazy right now!
Up to Grandma and Buddy's! Buddy hurt his left hand somehow and has to wear a brace on it.
Since it's so cold out, Fidget is going to have some unpleasant company tonight. Guess who?










No comments:
Post a Comment