Remember, circa yesterday, when I had hair?
Oh no, how could you, Mommy?
Now it's gone!
Well, this is not my favorite hairstyle/color. My goal was to get rid of all the highlights, since my hair was basically two different colors, and to try something new. This is my natural hair color. (I hate it but am avoiding hair dyes for as long as I can stand it.)
Still me. Anyway ...
Today Gabe picked out part of Joe's birthday present, and created his own hunt with clues around the house for Joe to find it!
Gabe had three phone conversations with Joe as he was making the hunt, telling him it was almost ready, but not yet!
Finally it was ready, and Joe came over.
Gabe shows Joe to the first clue ...
Gabe can write his own hints, and Joe can read them. These smart boys -- I love it!
Joe gets pretty excited about the hunt!
And seems pleased when he gets the toy.
Goodnight, everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment