Saturday, January 22, 2011

The mailboxes.


This lazy Saturday started out cold, then warmed up nicely ...



It's about a ten minute walk to our mailbox and back, and this time Brian's family accompanied us ...



Maya and Joe had just come back from a birthday party.



We are like a parade, headed down the road.



Remember this mailbox, that was leaning against Brian's obnoxiously, then lying in the dirt for a few days?  (And then leaning against Brian's again?)



(Like so?)



Well, today it is standing up straight and tall again!  But this is just because it is not well planted in the dirt.  In fact, it's nearly sticking out into the road, and I imagine it's just a matter of time before someone runs into it.  Won't take much of a push to knock it right down. 



Why am I apparently obsessed with this mailbox?  Well, I don't get out much ...



When I do, people follow me!



Trying to enjoy the slow and simple life and savor Max's babyhood.  Before I know it he will be a "big boy," and I'll be back at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment