Today was Joe's 8th birthday party!!
Similarities to the last party include a bounce house, a decorated carport, a piñata, and a cold front that blew in during the middle of the party!
Brian, telling everyone it was time for cake.
Max wasn't quite ready to be up from his nap, but he warmed up, even as the temperature cooled down.
Singing Happy Birthday.
Blowing out the candles.
Mom served the cake.
Max had some "boo." And some "boo-berries" too.
Apparently I look a lot like Brian now! (Not my goal ... sorry, Brian.)
Joe pulled the first string on the piñata. And if I'm not mistaken ...
... that was all it took.
Mary and Susie found a way to keep warm ...
Opening presents! I didn't see if Joe's toy came in the mail today, but he is certainly happier. Thanks to everyone who came!!













No comments:
Post a Comment