Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dinner at Dinny's house.


Heading up to Granny's ... Gabe is always the last person in the car, because there's always some toy he absolutely can't leave behind.  Regardless of the size of his toy bucket, it's always filled to overflowing!



Max gets really excited about visiting Granny and Gramps' house!  He loves this routine.



Bring on the broccoli!



Max picks at his plate as Daddy recounts the stories of our week.



With Lego helmets on his fingers, Max says, "Blue hat!  White hat!" to anyone who will listen.  Behind him is Gramps, whom he is still calling Granny ("Dinny").



Today I heard him put three words together for the first time.  He said, "Big white truck," when he saw one in a parking lot.  Here he is in the chair where I put him down for naps and bed. 

When it's time to go to sleep I lower my voice to a whisper.  Max thinks this is a fun game, and every time I whisper something to him, he responds in a whisper, "Yeah," or "Yeah-yeah-yeah."  Then he falls asleep grinning.





No comments:

Post a Comment