Trying to get packed with Max up this morning is a challenge. I made healthy muffins before he got up, but since he got up he has been clingy and whiny, unpacked my suitcase, put (another!!) whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet, then broke down crying, coughing and sputtering and spit his muffin all over my shirt when I got upset about the t.p.
Blah! Getting packed to go spend the night at the Rotary House with Dad and Max for my appointment tomorrow. Dad wants to skip the morning traffic, and I just get excited about getting out of the house at all (even for an appointment at the cancer center ... pretty pathetic).
Gabe now likes to watch another show called Blue Dragon, and these are a couple of the main characters. This one is Shu ...
And this guy, I believe, is called Jiro.
That's all since I'll be out tonight. More tomorrow night, after the appointments.




No comments:
Post a Comment