Whose kid is this, that's been following me around all day?
When I asked him to do things, he said, "Sure!" He told me that my french toast is "Heaven on Earth."

He did his homeschool slowly, but without griping! He looks like my kid but I swear I've never met him before. Hmmm ... I know! This must be the kid who wants two toys this week instead of one!

The Hulk ...

... and Spidey. Now don't get me wrong, this child has probably ten other Hulks and ten Spider-men. (But these are different somehow!) Daddy said he could have them if he was really cooperative for the next two days.
We had an early start to our day when Max awoke screaming and crying about his teeth. Can't wait for those little daggers to break the surface of the gumline. Poor Maxie!

Gabe drew pictures of Thoth and Osiris today. He mentioned that he was disappointed that our studying Ancient Greece now has taken up all our time for studying Egypt! (Guess maybe it wasn't time to move on yet.)

He says that this is an especially big marshmallow man, because below him is the Empire State Building. Except Gabe has always pronounced it the "Ant-pire" State Building ... sounds like "ant pile." I told him a few days ago to say "M," as in the letter M. "EM-pire State Building." Now whenever he says it he pauses before he produces the word, trying to say it right.

Daddy likes to play with Max. Except when he looks like this!!

"Aren't I being good today, Mom? Do I get my toy?"


No comments:
Post a Comment