Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The brain.


Today we had to finish Gabe's poster about the human brain.  He also started a new math unit on fractions.




Max was wearing a hand-me-down shirt I pulled out of the closet that said "World's Cutest Baby."  I don't remember who gave it to us, so I'm not sure who was the first baby to hold the title!




Mom always helps Gabe with his reading.




Getting his hair cut down the road ...




Joe, running from the puppy!




Nathan is such a happy little guy!




Mark came for Barn Fun time.




The fam.




(I didn't know there was anyone behind us.)




So far I feel like these babies will be less likely to fight than their older brothers ...?  Time will tell.




Max tried yogurt for the very first time today.  Wow.  Instant favorite!




Yay!  Here's my Gabe's finished brain poster!




Oh, and here is the real gelatin brain Gabe will be taking to school with him.  Dan thinks an edible brain might be a little too "ghoulish" for a Christian school.  He'll probably get to hear Mrs. Allison holler, "Eeek!"

No comments:

Post a Comment