Today was a rainy day.

Max has had a little trouble adjusting to daylight savings time. After his first nap, Mom and I set out with Gabe and Joe to go to the teacher's supply store. (I needed some giant white paper to paint images from Ancient Egypt.)

Gabe and Joe wanted some models of the human body that cost $17.99 each. Instead they got some little plastic bugs and dinosaurs that cost 50 cents!

Joe is spending a lot of time with us over Spring Break since Yomare is out of town!
While putting Max down for a nap I knocked my water bottle over on the laptop keyboard. When I tried to use it afterward I noticed the H key did not work. When I restarted it it made a series of hideous drowned beeping sounds ...

I called the "help desk" next door, and the computer doctor diagnosed a short in my keyboard. The prescribed therapy was an hour and a half of sitting on top of a fan to try to dry it out.
But alas, it seems that I have fried yet another keyboard. Brian says he'll fix it tomorrow though!



No comments:
Post a Comment