Monday, March 15, 2010

Clash of the Titans.



A bunch of things happened today that I didn't get a picture of.  Mom took Gabe and Joe to a park this morning while I stayed with Max ...



Grandma and Buddy closed on their house on Misty Lane.  It is sold!  



We took both boys and went out to eat at Julio's down the road.  But did I get pictures?  No!



We did finally finish watching Clash of the Titans as a family, so we'll be ready for the new version coming to theaters April 2nd!  This is timely for us since we're studying Greek mythology.



Here's Gabe's picture of a griffin ...



... and a cyclops ...



... and a minotaur!



This is one of the four measly pictures I snapped today.  Maybe if I post pics of Dan that look like this, he will be motivated to help me take more good ones?  :)

Dan's current obsession is studying cities for possible relocation.  Mine is dreaming up schemes for an elaborate Ancient Egypt party.  Gabe's is acquiring the Clash of the Titans retro figures.  And Max?  He enjoys crawling around in search of near-invisible pieces of food/paper/lint on the floor to put in his mouth and sample before somebody comes running to make him spit them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment