Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Who was wearing green today?  I was.  So were Gabe and Max (at one point or another).  Buddy wore a green shirt by accident.  Joe drew on his hand with green marker.  

Daddy didn't wear green this morning.  He woke up late and was in such a hurry to get out the door that he burst into our room in the morning, flung Gabe onto the bed, and flew out the door!




Mom took the boys to Zube Park this afternoon.




Gabe kept saying, "I'm wearing green."  Joe kept arguing, "Nuh-uh, only your sleeves are green!"




They played some kind of chasing game with another family they met at the park.




Max enjoys playing in the green grass.




I have to sit close to him to keep reminding him not to eat the grass.

 ... He forgets.




"What good is this stuff, anyway, if I can't eat it?!"




This evening I babysat this little guy for five minutes while Brian repaired my computer.




And was also entertained by this little person in the meantime.




Here is Brian, fixing my laptop and warning me that this is the last replacement keyboard he has for me.  So, no more spills!




Happy St. Patrick's Day, from our family of goofballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment