Thursday, March 18, 2010

Costumes!




Sometimes Max wakes up with crazy eyes in the morning ...




See how happy Dan is to chauffeur me to the library and cart my books around?



Today we went to Danny's Trix and Kix to buy costumes for the Ancient Egypt party!  Unfortunately the Cleopatra costume doesn't fit Clari very well, but she has an alternative and may be able to use the accessories.  (Or Elizabeth could wear the costume, and I could have two Egyptian ladies ...)





Gabe, who should have looked happier on such a beautiful day ...




At least he is smiling in this one.  (If I could just get Dan to cooperate!)




Alright, that's better.




Overkill!




I think the Ramses costume looks awesome!




Thanks to Brian for being a good sport.  




Aaaaagh!  The light!  It's blinding!




Although we've moved on in our studies to Ancient Greece, we can't wait to revisit Egypt in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment