Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daddy's work-from-home day.


We love having Daddy's work-from-home day on Wednesdays! 


He puts in four hours of work from home while Gabe does homeschool, and when Gabe is (almost) finished, we can go out!



So we went to use up the second of two Applebee's gift cards we got for Christmas.  We didn't even realize it was Kids Eat Free day!


Max does pretty well at restaurants ... Such a refreshing change because we couldn't take Gabe anywhere!



Gabe said, "I'm going to get Max to smile and take a picture of him."  And he did!  Max's teeth are still bugging him but he's quiet about it until he gets sleepy.



Weekly trip to the library.  The self-checker machine wasn't working and the lady at the desk looked irritated with me.  I guess they don't appreciate it when you check out more books than you can carry and keep your request lists maxed out?  Also, when you have memorized the 14-digit library card numbers of three people and use them to check out overflowing crate-fuls of books?  I told Dan, "I don't want them to be mad about it.  I don't want to be that lady."  He said, "Oh, I'm sure you're that lady."



We found deer tracks in our backyard.


Enjoying the sunny day!



Dan has to commute to Rice every other weekday, so we love our Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment