Mom is not going to be happy about being the title character in today's blog. (Love you, Mom!)
Max slept a lot better than I thought he would with me in the chair last night. It was hot though!

He cried a little during the early morning hours but finally woke happy enough. He seems to feel much better today!

Soon after Max woke we got a call from Grandma, who had left her keys in the ignition and locked herself out of her truck at Wal-Mart. So we set off to get her!

What a beautiful day it was!

Mission accomplished!

We went home and took a walk till time for Max to take a nap.

Mom brought Gabe home from school, and we had a conversation about song lyrics ... I explained the old adage, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I asked, "Do you think that's true, Gabe?" He paused, made an irritated face, and said, "How would I know?"

Soon Buddy came home to take Grandma back to Wal-Mart and rescue the truck.

So thankful today for nice weather and a happier baby!

Every time I think of Wal-Mart, I think of Dan, you, and a missed coupon for a bag of apples...
ReplyDelete