Happy Sunday! We did our shopping this morning, as usual.

When we ordered Gabe's toys for the week in the mail he complained that he was still going to want something at the store when we went shopping. So I told him I'd buy him a rubber snake.
I knew that they sold rubber snakes for a dollar, and I wanted some for our Egypt party anyway. Gabe managed to find a three-dollar snake, though.

The boys and Brian had fun chasing each other around and goofing off in the yard.

Getting sun and exercise ...

... sneaking up on Buddy ...

... and getting on his nerves.
Payback!

Maya and Papa.

I was busy painting Isis and Anubis for our Ancient Egypt party.

Then our neighbor Rick asked Dad to come over and identify a real snake on his porch so he could decide whether or not to kill it. (I think they said it was a hognose snake, which is apparently okay, so it was spared!)

This is how Dan feels with all the oak pollen in our yard ... We were about to walk to Granny and Gramps' for dinner.

Gabe brought his snake on the walk and kept throwing it up in the air. Predictably, it got stuck in a tree.

Today I taught Gabe, "Red and yellow, kill a fellow. Red and black, a friend of Jack." Happy Snake Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment