I was going through old pictures trying to compare Max to Gabe at 10 months old.

I didn't realize how little hair Max has now compared to Gabe at 10 months!
Look at all that hair! You can also see Gabe's birthmark here. It is nearly completely gone now!

Here's Max, my champion crawler! Gabe never learned to crawl! (Well, till after he was walking.)

Somewhere around 10 or 10 1/2 months, Gabe was insistent on being taught to walk! Max is a happy crawler and not really interested in walking right now.

Max is generally a happier camper, of course ...

It's neat remembering Gabe as a baby though ...

Here is Gabe on the porch at 10 months.

And here he is on the porch yesterday (7 years later).

Today was a nasty cold day, so I don't have a lot of fun pics!

Gabe and Joe played inside and watched Hercules. Hope we'll see more of the sun tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment