Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fussy baby!


Max is teething again.  Fuss, fuss, fuss.



We made a trip to the Homeschool Store this morning and bought some third grade materials for Gabe.  When we came back home, Max took his infant Tylenol bottle, crawled up to the toilet, and dropped it in.  (I need to always keep the lid closed and my eyes open!)



When Gabe came home from school I asked, "Did anyone get in trouble at school today?"  (Because if I don't ask very specific questions, he is not forthcoming with information.)  He said that yes, the whole class got in trouble!  They all had to miss out on show-and-tell because of him ... because he was talking.



This is not surprising.  Gabe is a talker.  He is also not very sensitive to scolding and didn't seem too scathed by the experience.



Gabe took this pic of Max playing on the floor while I was getting dinner ready.  Wish those cruel teeth would stop torturing my baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment