Sunday, September 18, 2011

What the kids will be for Halloween.



Exciting announcement time!  This year for Halloween, Max is going to be ...



Wolverine!  Max talks about Wolverine all the time.  (When he says it, it sounds like "Ul-ber-dreen.")



Gabe is going to be ...



Ultimate Humungousaur!!  The costumes are ordered and should be coming this week.



Here's a picture Gabe drew of Humungousaur.



And one of Ultimate Kevin.




Joe says he doesn't know what he wants to be for Halloween yet.



Maya says she is going to be a snow princess ... but I'm not sure, because I think that was her costume from last year!



I'm not sure what Nathan is going to be.  Brian said maybe the Hulk.  Here he is, having a very serious phone conversation ...



... with Brian, who was standing nearby, talking to him on cell phone.  



Brian says that he and Joe are going to make a giant Hulk out of paper mache.  Sounds like fun!  We'll see if this project materializes!



Today we got this year's new Scooby movie.  Every fall the franchise makes a new movie, and we love all of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment