Today I taught our co-op class about the solar system!
We had class outside, where we visualized a rocket trip into space, with spacey music playing in the background. Then, all the kids got to put on one of the posters and "become" one of the planets. I wish I could have taken pictures of them all revolving and rotating!
Then we sent Gabe off to his money class, and Maxie and I played all around the temple.
Hiding out in a corner, playing Angry Birds.
Max likes these big statues. He calls this one the "Big Guy," and he pretends to fight with it! Kamehameha!
While we were hanging out there, I made myself a doctor's appointment to check out this abdominal/back pain I have had for more than a week. Because of my genetic mutation I feel automatically freaked out. But I guess it's probably from lifting Max, carrying him everywhere, and sitting with him in awkward positions all day long. I probably pulled something. Anyway, I can't see my doc till a week from tomorrow.
Here's the other "Big Guy" statue.
After Gabe got out of his money and history classes, we were off to the park!
Gabe gets to play with his buddy Uriah at the park after co-op classes!
Max got to climb around on the equipment ...
... and go fast down the slides.
Max, sitting at the top of the slide and playing a game with Gabe, Uriah, and Grandma.
Just past the park is a forbidden water drainage area, with algae and fish and a waterfall. Even more fun than the park itself! Uriah's mom and some of his brothers and sisters came with us.













No comments:
Post a Comment