Max speaks very well, I think! But he does use a 'D' sound instead of a hard 'G.'
For example, this is "Dabe." He also loves his "Dramma" (Grandma) and wearing his "al-did-ator" (alligator) shirt. (Thanks again to the aunties for the alligator shirt!)
Max also uses a 'T' sound for the hard 'C.'
So, this is a piece of "take." He also loves "tookies."
I didn't get him to say "cake" or "cookies" here because then he would be expecting something to eat!
Hanging with Buddy, watching giraffes on youtube.
There's still ash falling in the yard. This is a piece of ash. (I had a hard time taking a picture of it in the air.)
Daddy has to work at the mall tomorrow.
Making his usual face. Thanks!
Ultimate Eye Guy, a new character Gabe invented.
And here's his journal entry about the fire!










No comments:
Post a Comment