Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Grandma!


Grandma is 61 years old today!



Today Max and I went shopping with Buddy again.  Max loves to hide in the racks of clothes, then run around and squeal when you come after him!



Buddy got this waist harness to make some kind of a climbing wall for the kids!  Practicing on Joe ...



Grandma's birthday party, thrown by Clari!



Maya helping her blow out the candles.



Celebrating together ...



Grandma's Birthday Party:  The Movie.  Gabe is very concerned about the size of his piece of cake.



He made this nice card for Grandma.



Joe made one too, but I didn't get it scanned in time!



He created a couple of new Ben 10 aliens while he had the markers out.  This is Infinity Alien X.



And here's Death Bite.  (I was wondering why he asked me how to spell "death" while making Grandma's birthday card.)



Outside you can see the smoke from the fires in the distance.  Here we are, I guess, having a party while the next town burns.


No comments:

Post a Comment