As local readers will know, there is some bad stuff going on in Tomball's back yard. There have been evacuations, and we have one friend who's home has most likely burned.

I heard that a wildfire was a mile from the Plantersville Renaissance Festival parking lot a day ago. I'm not sure if the fairgrounds are okay or not ...
There were some strange dogs wandering around here this morning ... I think it's likely they were displaced from their homes and owners by the fire. Fidget apparently dispatched them. Poor doggies.
Going to check out the Pumpkin Goblin's Woods ...
Which Grandma spent a couple of days clearing.
It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!
Buddy is building onto the pier!
Gabe and Max were hanging with me and got interested in the hairstyle program I was doing online.
This person is much more fabulous than I. But with the right hairstylist we could be one and the same.
Gabe and Max were choosing the styles. Here's me in another alternate reality.
Joe came in and started goofing around with it too. He lost a tiny piece to the toy he's holding somewhere between the two beds. Grandma tore the place apart after this and didn't find it.
Max has been taking this He-Man toy and dancing him around singing the Gummy Bear song from Youtube.
Prior to my filming here he had been singing, "I'm a gummy bear, I'm a gummy bear," but as soon as I started rolling he started talking about the gummy bear's butt.
(The reason for talking about the gummy bear's butt, I'm sure, is because Gabe is always commenting on how gross it is that you can see the gummy bear's butt cheeks in this video Max loves.)
I am getting ready for our homeschool co-op science class, which starts next Monday!
Hope everyone is okay, and safe from the fires!












No comments:
Post a Comment