Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moonlight, the Halloween Cat.


Last night as I was walking outside to check on my Halloween signs, a little black kitty came running toward me, meowing incessantly.



I had seen a sign up down the road that said "Lost Black Cat," and gave a number to call.  So Dad and I put the cat in a cage and called the woman.  She was at a baseball game, so we delivered the cat to her next door neighbor last night.



This morning I was awakened by a call from the same woman.  This cat, while very similar, is not her cat.  She was at work and had left the cat in her house, and said she'd get the cage back to me today.  She didn't want the cat, because she already has five cats and four dogs.  She said she would take it to a shelter if I didn't want it.



We had a nice, normal day.



Gabe went to his homeschool class, then came home and got the Waybig toy he's been so excited about!



Here's Max, playing with Ben 10 toys.



Tonight, the cat lady called me and said she'd bring by our cage.  She was going to take the cat to a shelter, but ...



I like this cat.  It's a sweet cat, nice to the kids ... and it chose me.  So, I told her she could bring the cat back.



So, we sort of have a cat.  Ummm ... sorry, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment