Today I did my optical illusions class (with Gabe as one of the students this time)!
I made sure to bring the camera with me! (But not the camera's battery.)
It went pretty well ... Gabe had three classes, then we went and played at a park!
Max has been playing with toy dinosaurs ever since watching Scooby Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur. He says, "Mama, I love dinosaurs." (I'll have to save this memory in case he grows up to be a paleontologist.)
Buddy is growing wheat grass ... good for making anti-cancer juice. (It tastes good just to graze, too!)
He built this launcher for the high-strike event ...
... and wrapped up one of our croquet mallets to make the hammer.
Everyone's got fun plans for Halloween!
I'm trying to paint some yard art ... We'll see how that goes.
More fun with Buddy's contraption.
All the kids wanted to try.
The latest news is that Nathan just got bit by the neighbor's dog while playing in our driveway. I don't know anything else except that the bite is not too bad ... Yikes.












No comments:
Post a Comment